The Stunning Main Port of Puerto Princesa
Puerto Princesa, officially City of Puerto Princesa is a city located in the western provincial island of Palawan, Philippines.
Points of Interest
- Langogan Reef.New Coral reef protected by city ordinance and three falls, the largest of which is around 50m, located 5km from the barangay.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River. The most famous landmark of Puerto Princesa, this subterranean river is the longest navigable underground river in the world.
- Honda Bay Honda Bay contains several islands, including Arrecife Island where the high-end Dos Palmas Resort is located.
- Sabang Beach. Located just outside the Underground River Park, Sabang Beach is a quiet white sand beach lined by several resorts facing the vast South China Sea.
- Iwahig Penal Farm. A penal colony established in 1904, this prison turned rehabilitation center is a 37-hectare picturesque farm.